vanessa can deliver...
food industry assistance
- Develop credible nutrition content claims for use on food packaging.
- Conduct third-party checks for compliance with Australian food labelling regulations (e.g. compliance with regulations for nutrition information panels, ingredient listings, nutrition content & health claims).
- Provide nutrition advice for product development and product reformulations, to maximise the nutrition credentials of the product and gain an advantage over competitors.
- Prepare engaging and innovative nutrition copy for company websites, e-newsletters, brochures, flyers and social media platforms.
- Work with home economists, chefs, recipe developers, food stylists and food photographers in the development and delivery of nutritious meals consistent with current dietary guidelines.
- Act as a media spokesperson to represent a brand and assist with PR initiatives.
menu planning support
Assess menus and provide guidance and support to catering staff to implement recommended changes.
- Work collaboratively with catering staff to develop fresh and tasty menus that align with relevant nutrition guidelines.
- Provide nutrition training to catering staff to assist in the development and delivery of healthy menus.
Write nutrition articles for digital and offline media.
Develop key nutrition messages for media releases and brand marketing material.
Prepare nutrition copy for consumer communications, including websites, brochures, flyers, fact sheets, newsletters, point-of-sale materials and social media platforms.
Translate nutrition science into communications for healthcare professionals.
Prepare and deliver nutrition presentations to a range of audiences.